Thursday, August 5, 2010

Made it to the Foreign Service Links Page!

Good news this morning! My brand new blog is listed on Melissa's Foreign Service Links page so I'm hoping that brings more traffic my way and more opportunities to hear about other people's adventures! There's not much info about becoming an IRO out there so I hope this helps. Tomorrow I will post all of the resources I have found over the last year or so.

In other news, I got another job rejection letter yesterday. Ugh! I did not want the job (got my eyes on the prize), but I was advised not to "put all my eggs in one basket." Rejection, no matter what form it comes in, utterly stinks and believe me, I've had my fair share of it this year. Since I started applying for jobs long before I graduated (IRO was first!), I must have received at least a dozen rejections at this point. No worries, though. Last night I dreamt about embassies and re-reading the Realities of the Foreign Service series. It is in the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment